Kootenai Valley Christian School
1024 Montana Ave
Libby, MT 59923
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. That salvation is solely by Grace, through faith, totally apart from works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Statement of Doctrine
The school views itself as an indispensable part of the three major forces on the life of each child: the home, the school and the church. The school intends to be an extension of the home and, therefore, a responsive listener to the home. It intends to be cooperative with the churches represented among the student body and supportive of activities within the tenants of the Statement of Faith. The Statement of Faith is fundamental to basic Christian tenants and contains those doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere and teach. It is our desire to maintain this position. Due to our inter-
1. Time and method of water baptism and communion
2. Eternal security of the believer
3. End times teaching
4. Spiritual gifts
Statement on the Sanctity of Human Life
We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-
Statement on Same Sex Marriage
Because there is long-
We seek to express love, compassion, and concern for those who struggle with sexual identity, or homosexual orientation, and to support a chaste relationship in Christ. KVCS will demonstrate love toward all people and we will urge all to seek the grace of God and Biblical counsel. KVCS affirms our conviction that based on the Biblical standard we believe homosexual behavior is sin. KVCS stands firmly opposed to the licensing, ordination, or approving for leadership of those who are involved in this lifestyle. KVCS supports instruction which brings understanding to issues related to homosexuality, but opposes instruction which endorses or promotes homosexual behavior as an acceptable, alternate or Christian lifestyle.